Internal Requisition and Internal-Account Bill (IRB)
IRB's are processed in Disbursements for the following campus services:
|Banner FMS |
|Contracted Food Services (Jimmy Johns, Shields Pizza Detroit, DeLite Cafe', Jets Pizza – Midtown)||Account Code 721YD|
|Dining Services /Catering (Panda Express, Taco Bell, Wing Stop, Starbucks, Bene Pizza, Grille Works, McGregor, Subway, Freshii, Dunkin Donuts, Einstein Bros., Scott Hall Cafeteria)||Account Code 721Y31|
|Motor Pool Services (State Vehicle Leases)||Account Code 772|
|OneCard||Account Code 721YZ|
|Parking (Parking Validations Only)||Account Code 721YZ|
|Postage (Metered and Permit Mail)|| |
Account Code 7215
General Instructions for the Use of the IRB
- Customer department obtains an estimate from the service unit for goods/services and records it in the "not-to-exceed" space on the IRB.
- An IRB must originate in the customer department and be electronically signed by the department head before being sent to the servicing department.
- Standing IRB's must be encumbered for the total amount of the IRB. Encumbering funds for an IRB must be done by the Department Receiving Services. An encumbrance number beginning with a "E" can be obtained using Banner form FGAENCB
- Upon completion of the IRB, the form should be submitted electronically to the servicing point.
- After supplying the goods/services, the servicing unit completes the billing information on the IRB, and forwards electronically to the Disbursements Department.
- NOTE: To help insure that the financial records are as up-to-date as possible, service units are required to submit billings within 30 days upon completion of the service or delivery of goods, unless an alternative billing cycle can be justified. If bills are not submitted in the scheduled period, the charge may be rejected and the servicing unit may have to absorb the cost.
- For Tips and Tricks on attaching PDF documents to your IRB, visit Procurement's Digital Signature PDF Documents page at https://procurement.wayne.edu/digital-dignature-documents
Internal Requisition and Internal-Account Bill / IRB (Rev 7-20 - PDF Fillable)
The Policies related to IRB Processing can be found in APPM 1.4 - Internal Billing.
Instructions for Liquidating an IRB Encumbrance
Instructions for Adjusting an IRB Encumbrance
Instructions for Creating an IRB Encumbrance
For more information send an email to email@example.com